- STRONG FINE MESH: Made of reinforced and translucent fine mesh that ensures a long-term use, yet it’s breathable so that horse’s breathing is not affected
- FLIES & INSECTS BARRIER: With the gap between horse and the nose, the mesh effectively prevents flies or insects flying into horse’s nostrils and causing damages
- UV & POLLEN PREVENTION: The fine mesh blocks out harmful UV rays and it filters out a certain degree of pollen transmission, dust and other air-borne particles
- EASY ATTACHMENT: These nose filters are easily attached at the noseband, and are easily adjusted in depth with the built-in touch-and-go closures on the inside
- CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Rinse net in cold water after each use, or hand wash nose filter in warm water. Or machine washable at 30 degrees, please be noted: do NOT spin dry
Looking for an item that controls the symptoms of your horse’s head shaking? The Harrison Howard CareMaster nose filter is the most ideal item you can find and a must-have product. It provides an effective barrier for flies and biting insects. The anatomically adjusted form protects your horse optimally from flies and pollen.
This nose filter is made of a reinforced and translucent fine mesh that effectively isolates files or insects. The breathable mesh ensures that the horse’s breathing is not affected and prevent insects from flying into the nostrils, causing damage to the horse.
The hard edge is reinforced and there is a gap between the horse and the nose to ensure that it does not hit the horse's nose when the horse runs. This nose filter is ideal for use in the field or out riding, it is also easy to use, you just need to simply attach the filter to the bridle/ headcollar by touch-and-go closures and adjust it to the most fitting position, making sure that the nose filter stays in place. No more head-shaking or uneasy snuffling.
Get a nose filter for your horse. Test it yourself and it won’t let you down. Sold as a set of 2, black. Machine washable at 30 degrees.