- ULTRA COMFORTABLE WOOL: Reinforced darts and carefully positioned polyester wool padding over the forehead and nose lifts the mask away from the horse’s delicate eye area giving the horse unhindered vision and exceptional all-day comfort.
- FLEECE PADDING ALL ALONG: Luxury fleece padding along the seams of the mask lifts it away from the eye area and blocks gaps for a comfortable no-rubbing fit. Suitable for horses with delicate pale-skin or those sensitive to material around their eyes.
- MULTI FUNCTIONAL FABRIC: Midge-proof, breathable and durable material offers lab-tested UV-protection, avoids causing infections and dangerous skin conditions.
- ERGONOMIC SHAPING: This mask has an ergonomic shaping designed for comfort, while translucent fine mesh design gives the horse a full field of vision.
- SECURE FIT OVER BRIDLE: Easily and quickly attaches over the bridle. Adjustable touch-and-go straps ensure a safe closure for a proper fit while allowing the mask to stay in place.
The Harrison Howard Caremaster Pro Wool Half Face Fly Mask provides top-notch fly and UV protection. Innovative air-stream fabric panels around the face and ears with a light stretch allow for a softer fit to your horse’s face so that he can graze in comfort. This high-tech fabric panels over the nose and ears offer midge-proof protection and block out at least 60% of the sun’s harmful UV rays without sacrificing functionality. This material is quick-drying and breathable but will effectively prevent sun damage and bleaching.
The Caremaster Pro Wool Half Face Fly Mask is engineered for durability and comfort with fleece padded edges and seams to keep the mask away from the horse’s eyes, suitable for horses with delicate pale-skin or those sensitive to material around their eyes. Carefully positioned polyester wool is added over the forehead and nose for minimizing pressure put on horse’s face, and lifting the mask away from the horse’s delicate eye area giving the horse unhindered vision and exceptional all-day comfort. Nylon webbing reinforces the area around the nose to enhance durability, while the secure double closure design withstands the grueling demands of turnout. The fastenings are adjustable to adapt to the horse nicely, ensuring a snug fit.
The Caremaster Pro ergonomic shaped wool fly mask stays on, is easy for the horse to see out of, and is as protective as it is comfortable. If you are ready to stop that ceaseless bug induced head-tossing or protect your horse's delicate skin from harmful UV rays or flying particles, the Caremaster Pro fly mask is the answer!