- GREAT FLY-PREVENTION: The material used is specially designed so that flies can not bug horses, which can effectively reduce stomping
- DURABLE, BREATHABLE MATERIAL: Lasts long and resistant to wear and tear, 1 set includes 4 boots, 2 front, 2 hind
- ADJUSTABLE CLOSURE: 3 touch-and-closures suitable for various sizes of horse legs, easily adjusted without causing over-tightening
- COUNTOURED FIT: Contoured shape of the fly boots are a great fit to horse legs, without causing any discomfort
- COMFORTABLE WEARING: Fleece edging keeps flies getting into the boots and ensures that no sores are made on horse legs
Whether you are walking your horse up on a hill, or hacking out in the field on a sunny summer day, the Harrison Howard Fly Boots are the right choice. The durable air mesh material proficiently protects your horse’s legs from flies and UV damage, also keeps air well circulated around the legs to prevent overheating.
The fleece edging design of Harrison Howard fly boots prevents flies from entering the boots, which greatly reduces stomping and pacing in horses as they attempt to rid their legs of nuisance of biting flies. Easy to use touch and go closure ensures a perfect fit without over-tightening.
A plastic stay built under allows the boots to stay upright to protect the legs, reinforced nylon strap to prevent slid-down and enough hooks to attach to make it secure and stay in place. Suitable for front or hind legs.