The Harrison Howard® Caremaster Pro™ full face Fly Mask provides your horse with first-class fly and UV protection. Protect your horse from vicious biting insects and pollen that could cause infections and allergies. Our fine mesh fly mask is a natural alternative to toxic fly sprays. High-tech fabric panels over the nose and ears offer midge-proof protection and block out at least 60% of the suns harmful UV rays. This material is quick-drying and breathable but will effectively prevent sun damage and bleaching. The Caremaster Pro Fly Mask is engineered for durability and comfort with fleece padded edges and seams to keep the mask away from the horse’s eyes and allow him maximum visibility when grazing. Nylon webbing reinforces the area around the nose to enhance durability, whilst the secure double closure design withstands the grueling demands of turnout. The fastenings are adjustable to adapt to the horse perfectly, ensuring a snug fit. The Caremaster Pro ergonomic shaped Fly Masks stay on, are easy for the horse to see out of, and are as protective as they are comfortable. If you are ready to stop that ceaseless bug induced head-tossing or protect your horses’ delicate skin from harmful UV rays or flying particle the Caremaster Fly Mask is the answer!
CareMaster Pro Luminous Fly Mask Full Face Amethyst
- Unique Design: Anatomically shaped for comfort, durability and no rubbing
- Thick Fleece Padding: avoid gaps and prevent pressure marks
- High-Tech Fabrics Midge-proof breathable material offers skin-friendly protection
- Designed to Stay Put! Secure Velcro closures and resistant material
- Translucent Fine Mesh: Provides high visibility and lab-tested UV-protection